Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader at GLOBIS University.
At this “Strategic Marketing” Trial Class, you will:
- Learn how to use fundamental frameworks such as the 4Ps to improve marketing strategy
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details
- Have the opportunity to receive a free ebook “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
This class introduces frameworks and knowledge from the GLOBIS MBA course “Essentials of Marketing & Strategy“, a popular course for new students at GLOBIS looking to dive into the world of marketing and strategy.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Thursday, April 28, 2022|
|Time:||7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|6:30 PM (PDT)||Reception Opens|
|7:00 PM (PDT)||Welcome & Course Introduction|
|7:10 PM (PDT)||Trial Class|
|8:30 PM (PDT)||GLOBIS & Admissions Info|
|8:45 PM (PDT)||Q&A|