“The Strategic Marketing behind UNIQLO’s International Expansion” Online MBA Trial Class
Details:Preview our July Term Essentials of Marketing and Strategy Pre-MBA Course through an MBA case study in an interactive online trial class.
Among fierce competitors such as Zara, GAP, and H&M, UNIQLO has become one of the leading international retail companies.
· How did UNIQLO build its strategic marketing?
· What distinguishes UNIQLO from the competition?
· How has UNIQLO reacted to Covid-19?
We will examine UNIQLO’s strategic marketing in this trial class.
During this trial class, you will be able to:
· Experience GLOBIS’ unique case-centered and interactive learning environment.
· Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum.
· Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in detail.
· Have the opportunity to receive the free e-book “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
|Date:||Tuesday, June 14, 2022|
|Time:||7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|6:30 PM (PDT)||Reception Opens|
|7:00 PM (PDT)||Welcome & Course Introduction|
|7:10 PM (PDT)||Trial Class|
|8:30 PM (PDT)||GLOBIS & Admissions Info|
|8:45 PM (PDT)||Q&A|