Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader with GLOBIS Europe, powered by Japan’s No.1 MBA and Venture Capital.
At this “Business Strategy” Online MBA Trial Class, you can:
- Learn unique business strategy frameworks that will allow your company to withstand even the toughest changes
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment.
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum.
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details.
This class introduces frameworks and knowledge from the GLOBIS MBA course ‘Essentials of Marketing and Strategy’, a popular Pre-MBA course for new students joining GLOBIS Europe looking to dive into the world of strategy and marketing.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early).
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience.
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions.
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Tuesday, December 20, 2022|
|Time:||19:00 - 21:00 (Central European Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|18:30 (CET)||Reception Opens|
|19:00 (CET)||Welcome & Course Introduction|
|19:10 (CET)||Trial Class|
|20:30 (CET)||GLOBIS & Admissions Info|
Sven Van Stichel (Lecturer)
COO & CMO, GLOBIS Europe BV
Sven is a seasoned marketing and sales professional with over 12 years of experience in the Asia-Pacific region. A certified digital marketer, he has significant expertise in developing market entry strategies, cultivating sales channels, and executing digital marketing strategies.
Prior to joining GLOBIS, Sven was a consultant for corporate clients in the pharmaceutical, IT, and financial sectors. Together with his former chief strategy officer, he developed strategies to aid clients in global HR development programs and business diversification initiatives.
Sven joined GLOBIS Corporation in 2010 and is currently heading GLOBIS Europe BV as COO/CMO. As a faculty member at GLOBIS University, he is also engaged in curriculum and content development in the areas of strategy and marketing.
A graduate of the prestigious KU Leuven University in Belgium, Sven obtained his master’s degree in Japanology and spent one year as an exchange student at Sophia University in Tokyo. He obtained his MBA from the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University. Sven also completed executive programs in entrepreneurship at the China Europe International Business School in Shanghai and in negotiation dynamics at INSEAD in Singapore.