Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader with GLOBIS Europe, powered by Japan’s No.1 MBA and Venture Capital.
The topic of the trial session will be “Critical Thinking for Business.”
Through interactive discussions using real business cases, participants will discover what Critical Thinking is and how it’s one of the most important 21st-century skills for workplaces.
By trying to solve problems in this session, participants will also understand their own pitfalls and biases in business.
At this “Critical Thinking for Business” Online MBA Trial Class, you can:
- Learn frameworks that help solve complex problems and make your own thinking more efficient and effective
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment.
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum.
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more detail.
This class introduces frameworks and knowledge from the GLOBIS MBA course ‘Critical Thinking’, a popular Pre-MBA course for students looking to dive into the world of critical thinking.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early).
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience.
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions.
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Thursday, February 23, 2023
|19:00 - 21:00 (Central European Time)
|Free of charge
|Welcome & Course Introduction
|GLOBIS & Admissions Info
Sven Van Stichel (Lecturer)
COO & CMO, GLOBIS Europe BV
Sven is a seasoned marketing and sales professional with over 12 years of experience in the Asia-Pacific region. A certified digital marketer, he has significant expertise in developing market entry strategies, cultivating sales channels, and executing digital marketing strategies.
Prior to joining GLOBIS, Sven was a consultant for corporate clients in the pharmaceutical, IT, and financial sectors. Together with his former chief strategy officer, he developed strategies to aid clients in global HR development programs and business diversification initiatives.
Sven joined GLOBIS Corporation in 2010 and is currently heading GLOBIS Europe BV as COO/CMO. As a faculty member at GLOBIS University, he is also engaged in curriculum and content development in the areas of strategy and marketing.
A graduate of the prestigious KU Leuven University in Belgium, Sven obtained his master’s degree in Japanology and spent one year as an exchange student at Sophia University in Tokyo. He obtained his MBA from the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University. Sven also completed executive programs in entrepreneurship at the China Europe International Business School in Shanghai and in negotiation dynamics at INSEAD in Singapore.