At this interactive trial class, you will be introduced to the fundamental concepts of finance and discover how investment and value creation are the responsibility of every business professional and not limited to only the role of a CFO.
Guided by Satoshi Hirose, the Dean of GLOBIS MBA, you’ll gain insights into how every business strategy and decision connects to finance, ultimately impacting company performance and genuine value creation. For those who may find accounting and finance somewhat unfamiliar, we encourage you to join us at this event!
Here’s what you can expect to delve into during the session:
- Learn about the basic concepts of finance and how to apply in our daily lives and business
- Discuss business models and strategy and how they connect to financial statments through numbers
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details
- Have the opportunity to receive a free ebook “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Thursday, November 16, 2023|
|Time:||11:30 - 13:30 CET (Central European Time) / 19:30 - 21:30 JST (Japan Standard Time)|
|Where:||Held live online|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|11:30 (CET) / 19:30 (JST)||Welcome & MBA Program Info|
|11:45 (CET) / 19:45 (JST)||Trial Class|
|13:05 (CET) / 21:05 (JST)||Q&A|
Mr. Hirose Satoshi is the Dean of Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University. Before joining GLOBIS, Mr. Hirose turned around and launched a new business as SVP/Co-COO of BELLSYSTEM24, the largest CRM company in Japan, after it was acquired by Bain Capital. Mr. Hirose started his career as a derivatives trader and corporate risk manager. He then joined A.T. Kearney as a management consultant specializing in corporate strategy development/implementation, corporate transformation, merger and acquisition arrangements. Later, he took the role of corporate executive officer, VP in charge of operations and technology, chief of staffs, and project management officer at AIG/AIU.