“Leading through Change” Online MBA Trial Class
Details:Explore the GLOBIS MBA through a Trial Class, learn practical business skills, and take the first step towards a life-changing experience
Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader with GLOBIS Europe, powered by Japan’s No.1 MBA and Venture Capital.
At this “Leading through Change” Online MBA Trial Class, you can:
- Learn unique leadership techniques from a Japanese company known to withstand even the toughest changes in environment
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment.
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum.
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details.
This class introduces frameworks and knowledge from the GLOBIS MBA course “Organizational Behavior & Leadership“, a popular Pre-MBA course for new students joining GLOBIS Europe looking to dive into the world of leadership.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early).
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience.
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions.
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Saturday, January 7, 2023|
|Time:||09:00 - 11:00 (Central European Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|08:30 (CET)||Reception Opens|
|09:00 (CET)||Welcome & Course Introduction|
|09:10 (CET)||Trial Class|
|10:30 (CET)||GLOBIS & Admissions Info|
Dr. Tadahiro Wakasugi (Lecturer)
Professor and Director at GLOBIS University
Dr. Tadahiro Wakasugi is a faculty member at GLOBIS University.
He has significant expertise in leadership development and organizational psychology.
Previously, he worked at management consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton, helping companies develop strategies and lead change. His current research topics include compassion and mindfulness.
He also serves as a non-executive director at Prored Partners CO., LTD.; director at Japan Positive Psychology Association; and director at 100 Years of Life Association. He is a registered yoga teacher (RYT-200).