Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader at GLOBIS University.
At this “Strategic Marketing” Trial Class, you will:
- Learn how to use fundamental frameworks such as the 4Ps to improve marketing strategy
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details
- Have the opportunity to receive a free ebook “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
This class introduces frameworks and knowledge from the GLOBIS MBA course “Essentials of Marketing & Strategy“, a popular course for new students at GLOBIS looking to dive into the world of marketing and strategy.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Thursday, September 21, 2023|
|Time:||12:30 - 14:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 19:30 - 21:30 Asia/Tokyo (JST)|
|Where:||Held live online|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|12:30 (CEST) / 19:30 (JST)||Welcome & MBA Program Info|
|12:45 (CEST) / 19:45 (JST)||Trial Class|
|14:05 (CEST) / 21:05 (JST)||Q&A|
Sven Van Stichel
MBA, GLOBIS University
BA & MA, Japanology, Catholic University of Leuven
Sven is a seasoned marketing and sales professional with over twelve years of experience in the Asia-Pacific region. A certified digital marketer, he has significant expertise in developing market entry and digital marketing strategies, as well as cultivating sales channels. He has worked as a consultant for corporate clients in the pharmaceutical, IT, and financial sectors to aid clients through global HR development programs and business diversification initiatives.
A graduate of the prestigious KU Leuven University in Belgium, Sven obtained his master’s degree in Japanology and spent one year as an exchange student at Sophia University in Tokyo. He later obtained his MBA from GLOBIS University. Sven also completed executive programs in entrepreneurship at the China Europe International Business School in Shanghai and in negotiation dynamics at INSEAD in Singapore.
Sven joined GLOBIS Corporation in 2010 and is currently heading GLOBIS Europe BV as COO/CMO. As a faculty member at GLOBIS University, he is also engaged in curriculum and content development in the areas of marketing and strategy.