What does it take to become a leader? What mindsets and skills should professionals hone as they strive to reach the next level?
At this special seminar, Takanao Suzuki, Co-chairman of Subway Japan, and Nanae Obara, CMO of AXA Direct Japan, will share their career stories and strategies adopted to climb the corporate ladder and become C-level executives.
Join us for this interactive discussion and gain practical takeaways for your future career development.
Our keynote speakers will focus on:
- Why mindset matter most in career success, and practical insights on how to build the right leadership mindset
- How to strategically seize opportunities to move up in the career ladder
- How an MBA positively impacted their career progression and how they reached their current position after graduation
- Their views on what are the critical leadership skills to embrace an ever-evolving business world
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event:
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
|Date:||Friday, March 18, 2022|
|Time:||3:00 AM - 4:30 AM (Pacific Daylight Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|3:00 AM (PDT)||Introduction of speakers|
|3:05 AM (PDT)||Presentation by Mr. Suzuki|
|3:25 AM (PDT)||Presentation by Ms. Obara|
|3:45 AM (PDT)||Discussion with Dean Hirose|
|4:05 AM (PDT)||Q&A|
|4:30 AM (PDT)||End of the Session|
Co-Chairman SUBWAY JAPAN, G.K.
Takanao Suzuki has over 20 years of experience working with international brand management. From 1995-2004 he worked for Triumph International, Japan engaged in sales and in corporate planning and marketing for KFC and Pizza Hut, contributing to the turnaround of Pizza Hut’s marketing department. Then from 2017-2018 he worked in Japan Pizza Hut Co., Ltd. as Head of Marketing and was awarded Best CMO of 2017 at Pizza Hut Global. In 2018 he began work for Subway Japan and in 2021 became the General Manager of the Marketing Division. Within 6 months of his arrival sales were on a recovery track and in October 2021 he was appointed Co-Chairman of the company
Chief Marketing Officer at AXA GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Head of Brand at AXA holdings Japan
Nanae Obara has been working over 20 years in branding and marketing and has focused on digital marketing in the financial industry for most of her career. Graduated from GLOBIS University English MBA program in 2012. She has worked at Bristol-Myers Squibb, AIG, Metlife and Citi before joining AXA in 2014. At AXA she has succeeded by growing sales volume through digital transformation in marketing, integrating new approaches into traditional media marketing and focusing on user experience. She became CMO at AXA General Insurance in 2019 and won the 2020 GLOBIS Alumni Award for her work in digital transformation as well as leadership efforts that have put her at the top of her field. Her role of Head of Brand at AXA holdings Japan was added November 2021.