Essentials of Marketing and Strategy
In this course, you will develop an understanding of fundamental marketing and strategy frameworks and methodologies.
Through short case studies covering a diverse range of businesses, you will enhance your ability to analyze, solve problems, and make decisions about marketing and strategy from the perspective of top management.
Upon completing the course, you will be able to understand:
- The role of strategy and marketing in corporate management
- Processes for formulating a competitive business strategy from the perspective of top management
- Basic marketing concepts and how they can be applied to achieve strategic goals
- Frameworks and analytical methods through practical application using short cases
- How to think about theories and the qualitative aspects of corporate management