“The Strategic Marketing behind UNIQLO’s International Expansion” Online MBA Trial Class
Details:Explore the GLOBIS MBA through a Trial Class, learn practical business skills, and take the first step towards a life-changing experience.
Among fierce competitors such as Zara, GAP, and H&M, UNIQLO has become one of the leading international retail companies.
· How did UNIQLO build its strategic marketing?
· What distinguishes UNIQLO from the competition?
· How has UNIQLO reacted to Covid-19?
We will examine UNIQLO’s strategic marketing in this trial class.
During this trial class, you will be able to:
· Experience GLOBIS’ unique case-centered and interactive learning environment.
· Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum.
· Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in detail.
· Have the opportunity to receive the free e-book “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
|Date:||Wednesday, May 25, 2022|
|Time:||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|5:30 PM (PDT)||Reception Opens|
|6:00 PM (PDT)||Welcome & Course Introduction|
|6:10 PM (PDT)||Trial Class|
|7:30 PM (PDT)||GLOBIS & Admissions Info|
|7:45 PM (PDT)||Q&A|