Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader at GLOBIS University.
At this “Critical Thinking” Trial Class, you will:
- Learn approaches to solve complex problems so you can deliver better results in your work
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details
- Have the opportunity to receive a free ebook “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
This class introduces concepts from the GLOBIS MBA course “Critical Thinking“, the most popular course for new students at GLOBIS and one of the most in-demand skills of modern business.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Thursday, December 7, 2023|
|Time:||11:30 - 13:30 Central European Time (CET) / 19:30 - 21:30 Asia/Tokyo (JST)|
|Where:||Held live online|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|11:30 (CET) / 19:30 (JST)||Welcome & MBA Program Info|
|11:45 (CEST) / 19:45 (JST)||Trial Class|
|13:05 (CET) / 21:05 (JST)||Q&A|
MBA, Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University
BA, Journalism, University of Queensland
Jake Pratley currently oversees faculty and content development for the English MBA programs at GLOBIS University. In his decade-long experience in the education sector, he has played leading roles in global expansion and diversification for various products and services. He has led diverse teams, launched new products, and developed strategic partnerships with business, diplomatic, and educational institutions in Japan and worldwide.
In his prior role as head of student recruitment, Jake oversaw record growth of the English MBA programs at GLOBIS University, restructured strategies to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic, and played a leading role in the successful launch of the Online MBA. Prior to this, he worked in public relations for a professional soccer club in Australia.
Jake holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Queensland and an MBA from GLOBIS University, graduating with the Award for Academic Excellence in 2017.