“Leading through Change” Online MBA Trial Class
Details:Explore the GLOBIS MBA through a Trial Class, learn practical business skills, and take the first step toward a life-changing experience.
Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader with GLOBIS USA.
In this “Leading through Change” Online MBA Trial Class, you will:
- Learn how to lead during times of rapid change through interactive discussions on a real business case.
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment.
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum.
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details.
- Have the opportunity to receive a free eBook “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
This class introduces frameworks and knowledge from the GLOBIS MBA course “Organizational Behavior & Leadership”, a popular Pre-MBA course for new students at GLOBIS USA looking to dive into the world of leadership.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early).
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience.
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions.
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Thursday, August 25, 2022|
|Time:||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|5:30 PM (PDT)||Reception Opens|
|6:00 PM (PDT)||Welcome & Course Introduction|
|6:10 PM (PDT)||Trial Class|
|7:30 PM (PDT)||GLOBIS & Admissions Info|
|7:45 PM (PDT)||Q&A|
Tomoya Nakamura (Lecturer)
PRESIDENT, GLOBIS USA, INC.
Mr. Tomoya Nakamura serves as President of GLOBIS USA, Inc.
He started his professional career at Marubeni Corporation, reorganized an investment company at Advantage Partners, and was the Senior Managing Director of Sun-Life Corporation (TSE 7040). At Sun-Life he introduced a progressive ESOP for more than 250 employees including part-time workers.
He served as Dean of the English MBA Programs at GLOBIS University while also starting the GLOBIS global training business and continues to serve as the main facilitator for various corporate clients. He primarily lectures on leadership, kokorozashi, and globalization.